Carpets have a long history of suffering from stains and un-imaginable remedies to remove them. Even though, you take precaution, accidents do occur. Like wine spills, ink or paint stains, pet urine stains, or coffee stain.
Different carpet stains employ different removal methods. You need to understand the fundamentals of carpet cleaning to clean stains. If you’re not sure about your skills, let professional carpet cleaners remove stains from your carpet.
So, here are types of carpet stains and how to remove them, to give your carpet a new look.
Three Types Of Carpet Stains And How To Remove Them
♦ Removal of Pet Urine Stains
The pet urine stain removal process contains three stages:
- First, with the help of a paper towel, absorb as much stain as possible till the area is dry.
- Second, use a cleaning solution to start the cleaning process.
- Third, use ¼ cup of vinegar with ¼ cup of warm water and spray it on the affected area. The vinegar will cancel out the bad odor and also lighten the stain.
♦ Removal of Coffee Stain
Most coffee lovers must have experienced these at least once in their lifetime. But, don’t fuss, here’s the solution to remove coffee stain from carpets:
- Use the same water-vinegar mixture mentioned above but with an addition of ¼ cup of cleaning detergent.
- Spray it all over the dried stain and slowly dap the surface with a paper towel to absorb all the excess liquid.
- Let the paper towel sit there till the coffee stained area dries off completely.
♦ Removal of Wine Stain
A simple accident while partying can result in wine-stained carpet. If you encounter this situation at home, follow these instructions:
- Soak a paper towel in cold water and then use it to gently tap over the stained area. Repeat the process to remove whole liquid wine.
- Make a mixture of 2 cups of water with a tablespoon of vinegar and cleaning detergent.
- With the help of a clean sponge, tap the cleaning solution onto the stain. Continue the process till the stain dissolves.
Trust Professionals For Complete Stain Removal From Carpets!
When tired looking stains and dirt on your carpets, call experts at Xtra Touch Carpet Care. Our professional carpet cleaning specialists remove every hardened stain to deliver clean looking and smelling carpet.