Frequently Asked Questions
What method do you use?
What about dry cleaning?
Can you get out any stain?
What is that black line around the baseboard of my carpet?
Can I use any over the counter carpet spotter?
Do you clean Berber carpet?
Do you clean sisal, sea grass, grass, wool, silk, rayon, and chintz?
Do you only provide carpet cleaning to Vancouver, WA, or surrounding areas as well?
What Causes Carpet Discoloration?
There are many reasons for carpet discoloration. Here are some common ones:
- Direct Sunlight: When the carpets come in contact with direct sunlight, they fade.
- Acid Spills: This causes the carpet to change color of the carpet to pinkish or orange color. Stomach acids cause permanent damage to the carpet, thus vomiting on the carpet is a serious no-no.
- Bleach Spots: Many people use bleach as a spot treatment remedy, however, in the end, they are left with faded spots on the carpet.
- Pet Urine Stains: With pets in the house, try to avoid pet urine stains at home as it causes discoloration of carpets.
How Much Does it Cost to Get Your Carpet Dye?
The average cost of getting your carpet dyed professionally ranges between $95 to $590. You may realize that this cost is almost one-third of what it’ll cost you to replace a carpet, which costs around $1400 to $1600.
Thus, carpet dyeing is a cost-effective method of restoring the look of your carpet and the best alternative for replacements. However, the cost only depends on other factors:
- Size of the Carpet
- Type of Carpet Pile
- Type of Carpet Fiber
- Stairs or Other Complicated Places Where You Have Carpets
How Do You Make an Old Carpet Look New?
Lucky for you, there are some amazing cost-effective ways to make your old carpet look new. Let’s look at them:
- Carpet Dyeing: This is one of the best ways to revive your old carpet and give it a fresh look.
- Invest in Doormats: Buy a good doormat and keep all the outside dirt exactly where it should be, i.e. outside. This way your carpet won’t come across the dirt and therefore remain clean and new-like.
- Remove Dents: By removing furniture dents from your carpet, your carpet will once again regain its old charm back.
- Change Your Room Layout Frequently: The reason a carpet looks dull is that some parts are exposed to high traffic while other parts aren’t. That’s why it is recommended by professional carpet cleaners to change your room layout every few months to change the direction of high traffic flow. Thus, it keeps the carpet youthful.
Our Before & After Cleaning Images
“We were very pleased with the work they did! I needed to have our sectional couch cleaned primarily because of the vomit odor. The cleaning service guys were punctual, professional and did a great job at removing the odor and overall cleaning the couch (with 3 little kids it had all kinds of suspicious leftover stains on it). ….”
“Freddy is a true pro. He has the top equipment in the industry and more importantly he knows how to make the best use of it. He was able to remove pet stains and other stains of unknown origin that I had written off as a lost cause. From the first time they entered my home to leaving when the job was complete was a great experience….”
“As I would have loved to rate higher, I cant. I’m not sure weather or not things went missing but my mother had some house cleaning done while they were out on a trip and when they came back, it seemed the lights were left on, fish tank left unplugged, and furniture was scratched up. I…”