Well, there are times you miss out on some pet urine accidents and get to know about them when your home smells nasty. Although removing pet urine is hard, it’s not impossible.
Here you can learn how to remove dog urine odor from vinyl floor effectively.
How Do You Get The Smell of Urine Out of Laminate Flooring?
To remove the pet urine smell from your vinyl floors, you must find all the places your dog peed on. You can use UV-light technology to find all the peeing spots to start the cleaning process.
Plus, if you plan to use a chemical-free cleaning solution to remove pet urine smell, make sure it doesn’t damage your laminate flooring. Also, make sure that it eliminates all the germs and bacteria that are responsible for the nasty smell.
So, here’s how you can remove dog urine odor from vinyl floors.
- Detach the dog urine from the vinyl flooring.
- Take the same amount of white vinegar and water and cover the whole area.
- To make the solution foam, gently brush it. Let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes to allow the dog urine to completely absorb.
- Vacuum the vinyl flooring after five to ten minutes.
- Sprinkle some baking soda on the affected areas as a preventative measure. This will eliminate any remaining pet odor.
- Finally, to remove the last of the dog stains, apply an enzyme-based stain remover.
What To Do When The Smell Isn’t Going Away? Call a Professional!
Sometimes dog urine smell doesn’t go away. Here, get a professional pet odor removal service to remove the remaining smell from your home. Will dog pee ruin vinyl planks? It is only possible if you haven’t cleaned the pet urine completely from the vinyl plank.
In this case, the professional pet stain and odor removal service will replace the damaged floor time instead of the whole flooring. But before they do that, they will investigate the extent of damage and see if they can avoid replacing the vinyl plank. They will use different cleaning products and methods to remove all the pet urine from the laminate flooring.
They are well trained and are always available to all their clients 24/7. You can call them for some property advice or you can ask them for a quote.